Gift Guide: One Year Olds!
Shopping for a little one in your life? One year olds have outgrown simple baby toys, and, moving into a more active phase of life, are ready to start playing with open-ended toys that engage more coordination. We've got a few favorites here for one year olds!
1. Discovery Blocks Fun with Sounds: Noise making toys are perfect for a One Year Old's development! These six colorful wooden blocks each make a different sound!
2. Duck Family Stacker: These friendly ducks are a great intro to colors, sizes, and numbers, and will help little fingers learn coordination. This toy will grow with the child as they develop from age one to age three.
3. My Little Library is a great intro to books! These chunky little board books are tough enough to stand up to little fingers, and can be stacked in all kinds of ways. They provide a great intro to word and image recognition!
4. On the Farm Wooden Puzzle: This is perfect introduction to puzzles for a one year old! Five circular pieces are easy to grasp, and teach depth, size, and color recognition.
5. Rainbow Xylophone: This sturdy little xylophone is a great first instrument! Playing with instruments helps with sensory and motor skill development.